Some India application are update now! 20,000+ users downloaded AlpineQuest GPS Hiking (Lite) latest version on 9Apps for free every week! It has been a popular app for a long time. This hot app was released on 2018-05-16. Don’t be hesitate, download and install it on your mobile phone now!
the complete solution for all outdoor activities and sports
, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and much more.
You can access and store locally a large range of
on-line topographic maps, which will remain available
even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports
on-board file based maps
, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past:
you are localized in real-time on the map
, which can also
to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve
, share them with your friends.
your path, get
. You won't have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are
(for full version):
automatic local storage
; road, topo and satellite maps included) and
(road names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (Google, Bing, Here, local topo, ...);
of online maps for off-line use;
On-board offline maps
support (raster) including
zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
(QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
Digital elevation model
on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for
elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of
maps in layers
display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
• Create, display, save, restore
unlimited number of items
(waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
Google Earth KML/KMZ
waypoints and export
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
GPS Position / Orientation
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation,
and target finder;
GPS/Barometric track recorder
(long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display, full screen map view, multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
Now, you don't have to consider the size of the installation package. This top Travel & Local app is just 6.2M. small but complete in every detail. 9Apps also provides other hot Travel & Local apps(games) for android mobile phone. All apps are free of charge on 9Apps!!!
• Added support for OZF2 and partial OZFX3 file-based offline map format (full version only);
• Added ability to add folders as favorite in explorers for faster selection;
• Added option to hide controls when long-pressing the map;
• Added option to display compass heading and GPS course as lines;
• Added ability to copy screen center coordinates from the screen center tools menu;
• Improved location formats settings;
• Various improvements and bug fixes.